Colonel is a military rank of a senior commissioned officer. As a title, Colonel may refer to:
- Roy Campbell, a colonel in the United States Army, and former commander of FOXHOUND.
- Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin, a colonel within GRU during the 1960s.
- Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov, who was treated as if he were a colonel despite technically being a major in rank.
- Sergei Gurlukovich, a former colonel in GRU, and later commander of the Gurlukovich Mercenaries.
- Richard Ames, a colonel in the DIA and a Patriot spy during the Big Shell Incident.
- Navy Captain (Big Shell Incident), a naval officer killed by Vamp, who was erroneously referred to as a Navy Colonel by Iroquois Pliskin.
- Miller, a colonel in the Allied Forces General Headquarters Division during the Allied Occupation of Japan.
- Skowronski, a colonel in the Red Army, and the former commanding officer of the San Hieronymo Peninsula.
- Jackson, the former commanding officer of Dead Cell, who is, in some sources, referred to as a colonel.
- Vermon CaTaffy, a Mongolian terrorist and leader of Outer Heaven in the localized materials of Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge, who held the rank of colonel during the events of the Outer Heaven Uprising.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may change the link to point you directly to the intended article.|