Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Food may refer to:
- Rations, a recovery item used in every game in the Metal Gear series.
- Food is required to refill Naked Snake's stamina in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- Solid Snake can eat food items like peaches, ice cream, noodles, and Diddy Kong's peanut ammunition from his Peanut Pop Gun during Super Smash Bros. Brawl to lower damage percentage. Snake will sometimes say things like "Tasty", "Nom", "Good", and, with a 1/100 chance, "This is too good!" after eating food. Consuming the Spicy Curry will cause those who eat it to spew forth extremely hot breath that can hurt those around the user, but not the user themselves. A full list of eating items from Brawl can be here.
- Snake also shows much interest in trying to capture and eat a Yoshi, as mentioned in a Codec message between Snake and Otacon in Brawl.
- Rosemary and Snake have a discussion about ice cream in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, where he says that it is "tasty."
- Various promotional items in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, including Curry (Bon Curry, Bon Curry Gold 21, and Bon Curry Neo), Tortilla chips (Doritos), Lime soda (Mountain Dew), and Zero-calorie soda (Pepsi NEX).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may change the link to point you directly to the intended article.|