Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ryohei Fuke (福家 亮平 Fuke Ryōhei?, born April 21, 1981), known professionally as huke (spelled entirely in lowercase), is a freelance Japanese artist formerly affiliated with Team Fullmecha. huke was first involved with the Metal Gear series by providing the comic tutorials for the official Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence and Metal Gear Acid 2 websites. Afterward, he would take an active involvement in the development of the games by working as an assistant character designer under Yoji Shinkawa for Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, as well as in helping design the new characters for Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus. Outside the Metal Gear series, he is known as the creator of the Black Rock Shooter franchise and character designer of the video game series Steins;Gates, as well as for his work as a jacket illustrator for the J-pop band supercell.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (2005) - online comic guide
- Metal Gear Acid 2 (2005) - online comic guide
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (2006) - character artworks (design unit)
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (2007) - character artworks (design unit)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) - character research (production staff), manual comic