Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ikuya Nakamura (中村 如哉 Nakamura Ikuya?, born February 5, 1972 in Aichi, Japan) is a Japanese artist who assisted in the development of all the mainline Metal Gear games since Metal Gear Solid (with the exception of the original releases of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater), providing art assets, as well as in developing the vibration effects. He also served as the character designer in Metal Gear: Ghost Babel and director of Metal Gear Solid Touch and Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D. Outside the Metal Gear series, Nakamura served as the director for all four Boktai games, providing the character designs and storylines for each game.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear Solid (1998) - vibration effect design (script unit and polygon demo unit), character modeling and texture supervisor (graphics unit)
- Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (2000) - artwork and character designs
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) - character part (3D design unit), Otacon puppet animation (2D design unit), vibration effects artist (demo sound effects production part)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) - rumble director
- Metal Gear Solid Touch (2009) – director
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2010) - artist for illustrated cutscenes
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (2012) - director
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (2014) - co-director, direction/tuning, rumble director (sound unit), supervision (manual unit)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2015) - direction/tuning, UI text (scenario unit), lead planner (level design unit), rumble director (sound unit), supervision (manual unit)