Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Juntaro Saito (斉藤 淳太郎 Saitō Juntarō?, born April 18, 1981), known professionally as JNTHED (pronounced "Jay-Enn-Tee-Head") or JNT, is a freelance Japanese artist. He was the founder of Team Fullmecha and served as its most active member. He joined Konami Computer Entertainment Japan in 2000 as an intern from KCE School and worked as a pixel artist for Metal Gear: Ghost Babel, providing the artwork for the stage select screen. Since then, he had a role in providing art assets in almost every game in the series released afterward up until Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (when he decided to leave the gaming industry). His most notable contribution was providing mecha designs for all four Metal Gear games released for the PlayStation Portable. He also worked as an illustrator and pixel artist for the first two Boktai games and also designed the ADA boot-up sequence for the original Zone of the Enders.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (2000) - assistant designer
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) - display design, 2D design, director of 2DCG design, storyboard artist (real time demo unit), comic strip (package unit)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) - manual comic
- Metal Gear Acid (2004) - mech design, card & 2D design
- Metal Gear Acid 2 (2005) - mech design, card & 2D design, Special Team Project: "TOBIDAC!D"
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (2006) - mech design, 2D art unit
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) - mechanic design and concept, artist (Saga Movies/KDE-J)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2010) - concept art