Jack may refer to:
- Big Boss, commonly known as Jack.
- Raiden, whose real name is Jack, and also known as Jack the Ripper.
- Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov, an ex-GRU major and former second in command to Colonel Volgin. His name is a name of Slavic Christian origin that closely transcribes to John or Jack.
- The Joint Advisory Commission, Korea, the group that first launched the Fulton surface-to-air recovery system, being abbreviated as JACK.
- The Mitsubishi J2M Raiden, which possessed the Allied reporting name of "Jack".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may change the link to point you directly to the intended article.|