James, often shortened to Jim or Jimmy, may refer to:
- James Johnson, the 44th President of the United States in the Metal Gear universe. He was the President at the time of the Big Shell Incident.
- James, a cyborg commander of Desperado Enforcement LLC.
- James C. Mathis III, the English voice actor of Sigint (Donald Anderson) in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, and Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel, Vince in Metal Gear Acid 2, some soldiers/extras in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, and Peter Stillman in Metal Gear Solid 2: Digital Graphic Novel.
- James Sie, the English voice actor of Jonathan.
- James Horan, the English voice actor of Skull Face.
- Jim Houseman, the United States Secretary of Defense during the time of the Shadow Moses Incident.
- Jimmy Harks, the chief engineer of Metal Gear GANDER.
- Jim Piddock, the English voice actor of Zero.
- Jim Ward, the English voice actor of Aleksandr Leonovitch Granin and Doktor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may change the link to point you directly to the intended article.|