Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kazuki Muraoka (born March 9, 1959 in Saga, Japan) is a Japanese composer who is often involved with the music featured in the Metal Gear series. Muraoka composed the music for the Nintendo Entertainment System version of Metal Gear (the original MSX2 version was composed by Iku Mizutani) and later Metal Gear Solid, while he either directed, supervised, or edited the music featured in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear (1987) – composer (NES version)
- Metal Gear Solid (1998) – composer
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) – sound director
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (2004) – sound supervisor
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) – sound director
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) – sound editor
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2015) – sound director