Kikuko Inoue (井上 喜久子 Inoue Kikuko?, born September 25, 1964 in Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan) is a Japanese singer and actress, who has often played the roles of perfect housewife as well as more sultry/provocative characters. She is currently married and has a daughter.
In the Metal Gear series, she has provided the Japanese voices of Rosemary, Karen Hojo, The Boss, Sunny Emmerich, and Chico. She is also part of an in-house band alongside Yumi Kikuchi called "Two-Han Princess." A tweet also confirmed that she and Yumi Kikuchi would also have a voice role in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. In Peace Walker, she also provided the voice for the Basilisk Human Voice DLC.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2015) – The Boss AI
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (2014) – Chico
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2010) – Chico, The Boss AI, Basilisk Human Voice DLC
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Bande Dessinée (2008) – Karen Hojo
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) – Sunny, Rosemary
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) – The Boss, Rosemary
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) – Rosemary