Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The controls for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are as follows.
- Left Analogue Stick - Move Character
- Right Analogue Stick - Move Camera
- Hold L1 / LT - Blade mode
- Hold R1 / RT + left analog stick - Ninja Run
- R1 / RT - Use sub-weapon (with L2 / LB held)
- L2 / LB- Aim sub-weapon / wear drum can or cardboard box
- R2 / RB - Toggle lock on
- R3 / Press Right Stick - Centre Camera
- Start - Open pause menu
- Select / Back - Open Codec menu
- Directional Button Up / D-Pad Up - Augment mode
- Directional Button Down D-Pad Down - Use recovery item
- Directional Button Left / Right / D-Pad Left / Right - Access inventory / select slot
- Directional Button Up / Down / D-Pad Up / Down (in inventory) - Select item
- L3 + R3 / Press both sticks - Ripper Mode (after chapter R-03)
- Left stick - Camera control
- Right stick - Aim blade (press fully in a direction and release to slash)
- / X' - Horizontal slash
- / Y - Vertical slash
- / B – Zandatsu (when prompted)