The Metal Gear Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Metal Gear series. There are 1,839 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in August 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Metal Gear series.
ANNOUNCEMENT: While we understand and appreciate the excitement, the Metal Gear Wiki respectfully asks that any and all information regarding The Phantom Pain be kept strictly to its respective page, at least until an official announcement of its ties to the Metal Gear series has been issued. Thanks.
|Metal Gear||Metal Gear 2||Metal Gear Solid||Metal Gear Solid 2||Metal Gear Solid 3||Portable Ops|
|Metal Gear Solid 4||Peace Walker||Metal Gear Rising||Ground Zeroes||The Phantom Pain|
|Snake's Revenge||Ghost Babel||Metal Gear Acid||Metal Gear Acid 2||Mobile|
|Updates, remakes, and collections|
|Integral||Substance||The Twin Snakes||Subsistence||20th Anniversary||The Essential Collection|
|Portable Ops Plus||Acid Mobile||HD Collection||Snake Eater 3D||The Legacy Collection|
|Metal Gear (NES)||Document||Digital Graphic Novel||Online||Database|
|Touch||Metal Gear Arcade||Rising||Social Ops|
|Upcoming release dates||Recent releases|
Did You Know...
- ...that Sigint named the Chocolate Chip Camouflage?
- ...that by interrogating guards, Naked Snake can discover the radio frequency allowing him to call off an alert?
- ...that there are music stations on the Radio that will increase Naked Snake's stamina when listened to?
- ...that shooting an exclamation point will stun the guard?
- On June 10, 2013, Konami officially announced that The Phantom Pain is going to be released for the Xbox One. The next day, it was officially announced that the game will be released for the PlayStation 4 as well.
- On June 6, 2013, Hideo Kojima officially announced that Kiefer Sutherland will be Big Boss' voice and motion capture actor for Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain.