Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mineshi Kimura (木村 峰士 Kimura Mineshi?) is a Japanese video game designer formerly employed by Kojima Productions. He has worked on every console edition of the Metal Gear Solid games and was set to make his directorial debut with Metal Gear Solid: Rising. However, due to the game's shift in developer, Kimura was replaced by Platinum Games' Kenji Saito.
Metal Gear series
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) - lead background artist
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (2005) - lead background artist
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) - lead background artist
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (2004) - mechanical model supervisor
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (2002) - mechanical art director
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) - mechanical art director
- Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (1999) - modeler, texture artist
- Metal Gear Solid: Integral (1999) - modeler, texture artist
- Metal Gear Solid (1998) - modeler, texture artist
- ^ Haske, Steve. What will you cut? A Metal Gear Solid Rising primer. ars technica. Retrieved on 19 June 2010.