|This article is about a non-canonical topic in the Metal Gear series.|
An unemployment manager provided his services to Jack, after the latter had lost his job in America, played by Derrick Acosta.
At 16:00 (4 PM) on a Tuesday, the unemployment manager greeted Jack, his newest client, who had been fired from his previous job four years earlier, for which the manager blamed the then-current state of the economy. He then directed Jack to various jobs. Following several failures to find Jack a suitable career, he eventually advised him take a job as a Cybernetic Private Military Contractor, which Jack did and ultimately found success in. The manager then met with his next customer, Jehuty, citing his success earlier.
- Children's birthday entertainer (Jack, during his first day with a child named Leonard on his fifth birthday, accidentally destroyed the table and moon bounce when attempting to cut the birthday cake, bushido style. Jehuty, when offered the job, ended up terrorizing the neighborhood with his weapons before picking up a Megatron giving him the appearance of a birthday-goer).
- Plumber (Jack, during a job at Ricky's apartment at 8:00 AM on Friday, attempted to use his sword as a plunger, making Ricky's toilet's problem even worse than before due to puncturing most of the toilet and causing geysers, with Ricky watching in shock).
- Gourmet chef (Jack attempts to do a Japanese steak house-style cutting of green and red peppers at a Gourmet Restaurant at 7:00 PM (19:00 under the 24 hour standard), but he does it too fast with his cybernetically enhanced speed, making the patrons lose their appetite and being covered with mowed down pepper chunks).
- Professional dog walker (Jack attempts to restrain various dogs, but unintentionally electrocutes them when pulling them back, resulting in the dogs being severely injured).
- Town Crier (Jack attempts to ring various bells for implied statements, but the people are too intimidated by his appearance to pay attention).
- Professional Skateboarder (Jack attempts to perform a trick on a skateboard, but stumbles, sending his skateboard flying into a parkgoers' meal).
- Breakdancer (Jack attempts to do a breakdance maneuver, but his legs end up spinning out of control due to an apparent malfunction in his cybernetic legs, causing his directors to flee).
- Artist (Jack attempts to paint a picture. The result is a cherub, but the accompanying person tells him that he and his artwork sucked, to his dismay).
- Cybernetic Private Military Contractor (Jack succeeded in getting and keeping the job).
Behind the scenes
This character appeared in a skit created by the video game parody web series production Mega64 for the 2012 pre-E3 show, under the personal request of Metal Gear series creator Hideo Kojima. The skit itself acted as a subtle advertisement for both Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and the Zone of the Enders: HD Collection, the latter explaining Jehuty's cameo at the end.