Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Takahiro Omori (大森 崇博 Ōmori Takahiro?) is a Japanese illustrator who has been employed by Konami since 1996. He was responsible for some of the manual art in the first three Metal Gear Solid games and assisted in some of the character designs for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, where he most notably designed Otacon's logo.
Metal Gear works
- Metal Gear Solid (1998) - drawings (package unit)
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001) - animator (motion unit), manual cuts (package unit)
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (2004) - software manual cuts (package unit)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004) - lead artist (2D art unit), storyboard and 2D artist (movie unit), manual illustrations (packaging unit)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) - character research (production staff), lead art (design unit - 2D art), 2D artist (Kojima Productions staff)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (2010) - artist and 2DCG (illustrated cutscenes)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (2013) - 2D artist (Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (2014) - UI design (smart device)