currently we have a single page for each character. This has caused problems that could be solved in a better way.
Having only single pages forces us to decide what the truth is even though this changes from game to game. It is also unfair that readers are exposed to spoilers from other games if they have only ever played one of the games in the series.
lets go through some examples where the canon has changed between games
- Big Boss - changes personality
- Ocelot - source of arm changes
- Vamp - no longer a Supernatural being
- Johnny Sasaki - Two different characters, one page
- Sigint, Paramedic - Now characters from MGS1
- Frank Jaeger - Origin changed
It would be better if we split up some of the character pages so there was one for each game they appeared in. For example Solid Snake (MGS) Solid Snake (MGS2) ......